Most of us love and hate email. It supposes to be our servant, but, let's face it, we are often its slaves.
Many of us also have a similar feeling with our email client. Whether we use a desktop email client or read our messages through a web-based interface, these are necessary tools that we can store our personal information. And that desktop email client is often Microsoft Outlook.
What is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is used for emails and also personal management of information, and is generally part of the Office suite of applications, although it can be purchased separately as a single application.
Why do you need to perform email password reset on Outlook?
1. Your email account password expires or changes.
2. Your mail server settings change.
3. Your name changes or you want to update your email address.
4. You forgot your Outlook password.
How to perform email password reset on Outlook?
1. Recover lost Outlook password through account reset instructions.
Follow the instructions to reset your password. Select “I forgot my password” option and then the “Reset your password” button. This will take you to the “reset your password” page. And you can perform the rest of the steps.
Or you can use the email password reset tool：
iSunshare Windows Password Genius is, an all-in-one Windows password recovery tool, that helps you to recover forgotten Windows administrator/user passwords and domain administrator/user passwords for all Windows operating systems, including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000, and Windows server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012, and Windows 10/8 Microsoft accountpassword resets.
-Easily create a new administrator account without a logon.
- Access to the Windows system within a few minutes.
- Four editions offered: Standard, Professional, Advanced, and Raid.
Supported Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
It can recover password for all user accounts(included Outlook account)
- Recover Windows local administrator and other user passwords.
- Recover domain administrator and other domain user passwords.
- Create a new administrator account instantly.
- Remove or reset Windows password easily and safely.
- Reset Windows 8 Microsoft account password.