Cyclonis Password Manager
- Cyclonis Password Manager is an easy-to-use password management solution designed to save time and simplify your online life.
It helps store and administer website login accounts, your ID card or passport and payment information like your credit card. And, the cloud storage option lets users choose freely, where to store their most sensitive personal data, locally or on Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive or Google Drive.
– Password Analyzer helps review your Password Strength Scores.
– Password Generator assists you generate multiple complex and strong passwords.
– The built-in import and export features allow you to easily transfer online credentials.
– End-to-end encryption through secure 256-bit AES.
– Powerful browser extension simplifies website login process
Supported Platforms: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10 or newer
Cyclonis Password Manager Key Features
Data Import/Export Features Allow Quick Transition from the Browser or Another Password Manager
– Automatically retrieve and transfer the usernames and passwords from the browser’s native password manager to the user’s vault.
– Support importing passwords from CSV files or other popular password management solutions.
– Support exporting usernames and passwords into plain text CSV files
– Supporting creating a spare copy of the usernames and passwords encrypted vault.
A Sophisticated Password Analyzer Estimates the Complexity of the Users’ Passwords
– Uses a complex algorithm and several more factors to determine the passwords’ strength and its score.
– Auto-generate potentially unhackable passwords when you create new website account.
Private Notes, Personal and Payment Information Can be Stored, Encrypted, and Synced Across Multiple Devices
– Support for usernames and passwords storage and syncing.
– Provide Wallet to let users store their personal and payment information in their vault.
– Support for syncing the personal and payment data across multiple devices.
Cyclonis Password Manager Browser Extension Offers Seamless Browser Integration
– Being available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
– Support for working alongside the desktop application.
– Simplify the process of logging in and creating new website accounts.
– Automated logging feature saves the time spending on registration forms and checkout pages.